If you ever are in the mood for something sweet, easy to make, and sure to be a crowd pleaser, then try these bad boys out! These tarts require no baking whatsoever and are a healthy alternative to a delicious dessert. Just a few ingredients are all you will need and in no time at all you will create an amazing fruit tart! So grab your tart tins and lets begin!
-coconut oil for greasing
-1/2c Medjool dates, pitted
-2/3c plain cashews, soaked
-1/4c Medjool dates, pitted
-2 tsp vanilla extract
-1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
-1/2c cold water
-handful of blueberries
-handful of blackberries
-handful of raspberries
-4 small sprigs of mint leaves
- Lightly grease four (5-inch) individual, fluted tart tins and set aside on a tray.
- Place the dates and pecans for the crust in the food processor and blend until they start to clump together. Divide the mixture equally among the tins. Press the mixture onto the base and up the sides of each one, making sure it is of even thickness. Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Place the soaked and drained cashews, dates, vanilla extract, lime juice, and cold water in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and mixture has a creamy texture.
- Once the tart bases have set and feel firm, remove from the fridge and divide the cashew cream among them. Spread it out evenly with the back of a spoon. Place back into the fridge to cool for 15 minutes.
- Top each tart with berries and mint sprigs.